1. Country music is an underrated genre!
2. Jake Owen’s ‘American Country Love Song’ is one of the best songs of 2016!
3. J. Cole is the future! If I had a dollar for every time I got a chill worthy lyric, I’d be Bill Gates.
4. If you’re not a fan of Bruno Mars, you are not a fan of good music.
5. SIA is the G.O.A.T!
6. Jay Sean forever has my heart!
7. Alicia Keys’ ‘Girl on Fire’ would forever remain relevant!
8. Passenger is wayyyyyy too underrated.
9. Jon Bellion isn’t human. No human can.make such good music.
10. People be sleeping on Jidenna.
11. Drake is a dopeass artist…but he’s overrated.
12. Future’s vocals be underrated.
13. T.Y Dolla $ign is….damn!
14. Ed Sheeran’s ‘Hearts Don’t Break Around Here’ touches me more than ‘Perfect’.
15. Disturbed’s ‘Sound of Silence’ is the perfect tears stimulant.
16. The Script’s ‘Break Even’ is one of the best songs of the 21st century.
17. Hozier is underrated.
18. I had no idea Migos was a boy band.
19. Justin Timberlake’s song is never lesser than 4 minutes. And most times, the extra minute(s) is unnecessary.
20. Jonas Blue’s ‘Perfect Strangers’ makes me want to fall in love.
21. James Arthur is underrated.
What are your unpopular music opinions! I want to hear them!
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Twitter here
Like my Facebook page here