After a very long day, all I want to do is lay on my bed and fall asleep. Sometimes, however, sleep doesn’t come quickly.
In these cases,I’d plug in my earphones and just relax to some soothing music.
This is quite hard for me, though, since my taste in music is quite eclectic, to say the least. And it is extremely difficult, if not virtually impossible to sleep to rap or hard rock genre.
So,I created a ‘Sleep playlist’. It includes songs that quite soothe me and make me feel comfortable amongst my pillows. Some of those are:
1. Stay- Miley Cyrus
2.Let Her Go- Passenger
3. Beneath Your Beautiful- Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande
4. Fool in Love- Rihanna
5. Broken Hearted Girl-Beyonce
6. Breathless- Shayne Ward
7. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera.
8. Pretty Hurts- Beyonce
9. All of the Stars- Ed Sheeran
10. What is Love-Empire Cast
11.Sam Smith- Stay with Me
12 Sam Smith- Latch Acoustic
15. Jessie J- Flashlight
16. Ellie Goulding- How Long will I Love You
17. Justin Bieber- All that Matters
18. Beyonce- XO
19. Ed Sheeran- Photograph
20. Lukas Graham- 7 Years
21. Thomas Rhett- Die a Happy Man
22. Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande ft. The Weekend
23. Leave your Lover-Sam Smith
24.Purpose- Justin Bieber
25. We Don’t Talk Anymore- Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
26.Needed Me- Rihanna
28. American Country Love Song- Jake Owen
29. Company- Justin Bieber
30.Pray for Me- Darey
31. Cold Water- Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber
32. Send my Love(to your new lover)- Adele
33. Suffer- Charlie Puth
34. Not Today- Imagine Dragons
35.Hymn for the Weekend-Coldplay
37. Don’t you Remember- Adele
38. Dancing On my Own- Calum Scott
39. Let me Love You- DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber
40. One- Ed Sheeran
41. Give me Love- Ed Sheeran.
- Do you have a sleep playlist?What does your sleep playlist consist of? Any similarities?